From 2 May 2019, Le Paradis Latin presents “L’Oiseau Paradis”, a new revue
produced by the famous choreographer Kamel Ouali. Featuring a surreal and
surprising atmosphere, the show stands out for its sensuality, poetry, emotion,
humour and the use of new technology.
• The leading lady for this season is the beauty queen Iris Mittenaere (Miss France and Miss Universe 2016).
• Around thirty artists, actors, singers and international attractions will be performing on stage.
• Almost 500 costumes have been created by the fashion house “On aura tout vu”.
• The set was produced by Alain Lagarde, a legendary designer of opera, musical and theatre scenery.
A high-quality revue and outstanding service will ensure that you will enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience in the most Parisian of Paris’s Cabarets.
Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 and listed as one of the capital’s historical heritage sites, this famous Parisian cabaret is located in the very heart of Paris, just a stone’s throw from Notre Dame and the Panthéon.
The artists at Le Paradis Latin perform several times a week over several months, and so sometimes performers may be changed to avoid exhausting the artists. Changes in the cast may not be used as grounds for the payment of any compensation and no complaints or claims will be considered.
- Metro line 7 Jussieu or Line 10 Cardinal Lemoine
Opening days and times
Open every day except Tuesdays. One show per evening at 9:30 pm.
Show running time: 01:30
Tickets and prices
Category 1: €90
1⁄2 bottle of Champagne & Show at 9:30 pm
Category 2: €75
A glass of Champagne & Show at 9:30 pm
- Disabled access
- You are advised to arrive from 9 pm.
- Cloakroom compulsory €2 per item (Vigipirate anti-terrorism plan)