Guided tour of the French Republican Guard - Carnot-Vincennes barracks
Discover the unseen side of this prestigious unit that forms part of the ‘gendarmerie nationale’.
With your guide, you will enter these Republican Guard barracks, which were built at the end of the 19th century and are currently home to two of the three squadrons of the cavalry regiment.
Located behind Château de Vincennes, this site, which extends over more than eight hectares, comprises stables, a forge and open-air quarries.
A complete change of scenery on the edge of Paris!
Please note: reservations can be made 24 hours after purchasing tickets and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Opening days and times
- Tours on alternating Thursdays and Fridays at 11:00 a.m.
Tickets and prices
- Your ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Reservation required using the telephone number or website address shown on your ticket. Important: reservations can be made 24 hours after purchasing tickets and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The booking is subject to availability. The purchase of a ticket does not guarantee that it can be used on every date during the validity period.
- Meeting point: Quartier Carnot-Vincennes. Duration of the tour: 1h30 minutes
- Guided tour: Following in the footsteps of the Republican Guard (Quartier Carnot - Vincennes)
- Proof of identity will be required at the entrance.
- No entry for children aged 8 or under.
75012 PARIS 12