Exhibition Ticket - Cézanne, The Lights of Provence
Presently in Paris, discover the 2 exhibitions Cézanne, The Lights of Provence and Kandinsky, the odyssey of abstraction by buying your tickets now. The Atelier des Lumières is more than just a museum: it provides a unique and limitless experience. Allow yourself to be carried away during a fascinating artistic journey.
In La Halle, discover the Cézanne, The Lights of Provence exhibition and immerse yourself in the artist's works for 45 minutes. This new digital and immersive exhibition presents the most important masterpieces of Cézanne (1839-1906) and offers a journey through his major works, following the common theme of nature as it takes us to Provence and Sainte-Victoire.
In Le Studio, between two screenings devoted to Cézanne, a ten-minute creative piece is presented, comprising the work of the prolific and visionary artist, Wassily Kandinsky (1866-1944).
Opening days and times
Open every day from 18/02/2022 to 02/01/2023 from 10 am to 6 pm
- Evening opening on Fridays and Saturdays until 10 pm and on Sundays until - 7 pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing.
Tickets and prices
- Tickets valid for the date and time selected.
Possibility to enter 30 minutes before or after the reserved time slot. If you show up in a time slot other than the one shown on your tickets, you will be denied access.
Senior rate for people over 65
Youth rate for people aged 5 to 25
Discounted rate for students, job seekers, holders of disability cards and holders of the Education Pass.
Free admission for children under 5 upon presentation of proof of age at the entrance (no reservation necessary, the reduction is applied on site).
- Duration of the exhibitions: 1 hour
- Strollers/pushchairs are prohibited for safety reasons.
- The Atelier des Lumières has a left luggage facility for medium-sized bags. Suitcases are not allowed. You should bring along a one euro coin (or a shopping cart token) in order to use this left luggage facility.
- Pets are not accepted.
How to get to the Atelier des Lumières
- Metro: line 9 (Voltaire, Saint-Ambroise), line 3 (Rue Saint-Maur), line 2 (Père Lachaise)
- Bus: 46, 56, 61, 69
AddressAtelier des Lumières
38 Rue Saint-Maur
75011 PARIS 11