Exhibition admission ticket - Venice Revealed
Until 19 February 2023, the Grand Palais Immersif invites La Serenissima herself, the city of Venice, to reveal all its secrets in a spectacular new venue. Don’t miss the “Venice Revealed” exhibition-event currently running in Paris.
A miracle of engineering, architecture and art, this incomparable city has battled the sea for centuries, a relentless threat that is also the reason for its immense wealth. The Venice Revealed exhibition shows the public the foundations of this city-state set on the waters of the lagoon and explains the source of its enormous commercial power, organised around the Grand Canal and its splendid palazzi.
As you take a look behind the scenes, you’ll be amazed by the secrets and treasures you discover while wandering through the city. To walk through the walls and discover what’s behind them is the dream of all those who love Venice, and this dream is made reality by the Venice Revealed exhibition.
Thanks to images offering completely new points of view, the exhibition reveals iconic places such as St Mark’s Square, its Basilica and the Doge’s Palace. It offers a giga-pixel dive into the details of masterpieces created by the greatest Venetian painters.
The scientific insight provided by the curators of the Fondazione Musei Civici di Venezia (MUVE), exceptional partners of the exhibition, allows the public to see the mysteries surrounding the City of the Doges in a new light.
Over the course of a walk structured around four chapters, experience the history of the legendary city from the end of the Roman Empire to the present day.
Opening days and times
- Exhibition running until 19 February 2023, Monday from 12 pm to 7.30 pm, Wednesday to Sunday from 10 am to 7.30 pm.
- Open late on Thursday evenings until 9 pm
- Closed on Tuesday and on 25 December 2022 and 1 January 2023
- Early closure on 24 and 31 December 2022 (last admission at 3 pm)
- Exceptional closure on Thursday 17 November 2022 at 4 pm (last admission at 2 pm)
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
Admission tickets and prices
- Dated tickets, valid for the selected date and time
- Youth rate: 6 to 25 years - proof of age required
- Reduced rate: Carte Familles Nombreuses (large family card), student, job seeker - proof of eligibility required
- Affordable rate: benefit recipients including RSA, ASS, ASPA, basic pension - proof of eligibility required
- Free for children under 6, disabled civilians or military personnel (>80%) + 1 companion (visitors with free admission must present their proof of eligibility at the ticket desk to gain entry to the exhibition)
- Tickets cannot be modified, refunded or exchanged