Big Bus Tour - Panoramic Night-Time Tour
BIGBUS ARRET N.8 CHAMPS-ELYSEES
Joining our night-time tour of Paris is quite simply the best way to round off your day in the City …Show more
Joining our night-time tour of Paris is quite simply the best way to round off your day in the City of Lights. This tour takes in the best sites that the city has to offer, all carefully chosen, including the dazzling show put on by the Eiffel Tower.
ATTRACTIONS OF THE ROUTE : Arc de Triomphe – Trocadéro – Eiffel Tower – Hôtel des Invalides – Louvre – Musée d’Orsay – Notre Dame
Pre-recorded commentary available in
HOP ON AND OFF THE BUS AS YOU WISH
Night-time ticket includes:
• Two-hour panoramic tour
• Live commentary on certain evenings
• Entertaining commentary available in 11 languages; French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic and Korean.
• Illuminations of the Eiffel Tower and photo breaks**
• Free WiFi • English-speaking guide (only on certain evenings).
- Exchange your voucher at one of the Big Bus Paris stops or at the Big Bus Paris information centre at 11, avenue de l’Opéra, 75001, Paris. Opening hours: 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Opening days and times
Service runs 365 days a year. Detours on 14 July and during the Tour De France.
The night-time tour schedule during the year is: Every day at 9.15 p.m. in the summer and at 8.15 p.m. from October to April (no night-time tour on 31 December or 14 July)
Tickets and prices
Panoramic night-time tour ticket to be exchanged at one of the Big Bus stops up to one year after purchase. Departure: 8.15 p.m. or 9.15 p.m. depending on the schedule: Big Bus stop no. 8 Champs-Elysées
Children under 4 go free.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure point: Big Bus Paris stop no. 8 Champs-Elysées
Service runs every evening at 8.15 p.m. or 9.15 p.m. (except 31 December)