Discover Paris from the Seine at your own pace!
The Batobus company operates a river shuttle service on the river Seine. Its panoramic boats call in at nine stops located near Paris’s main districts and monuments.
Thanks to the Batobus Pass, you can get on or off the boats wherever you want, whenever you want, as often as you like throughout the validity period (1 day or 2 days).
For tourists, Batobus is a highly original and enjoyable means of transport for getting around the capital. For the Parisians, it’s a great way to rediscover the city as a couple, among friends or as a family… and even to avoid the traffic jams!
THE ADVANTAGES OF BATOBUS:
• A service open all year round, in summer and winter!
• 8 station stops ideally located alongside the Seine, in the very heart of Paris
• Comfortable, fully glazed boats, heated in winter and featuring a rear terrace
• Tickets in the form of a Pass enabling you to get on and off whenever you want
• A boat every 12 to 25 minutes on average
• A high quality service certified by AFNOR
The 8 stops:
Port de la Bourdonnais (7th)
Bir Hakeim (line 6) and Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9)
RER: Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel (line C)
Quai de Solférino (7th)
Metro: Assemblée Nationale (line 12)
RER: Musée d’Orsay (line C)
Saint Germain des Près
Quai Malaquais (6th)
Metro: Saint-Germain-des-Près (line 4)
Quai de Montebello (5th)
Saint Michel (line 4) and Maubert-Mutualité (line10)
RER: Saint Michel (lines B and C)
Jardin des Plantes
Quai Saint Bernard (5th)
Jussieu (lines 7 and 10) and Cardinal Lemoine (lines 10)
RER: Gare d’Austerlitz (line C)
Hôtel de Ville
Quai de l’Hôtel de Ville (4th)
Metro: Hôtel de Ville (lines 1 and 11)
Quai du Louvre (1st)
Metro: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7)
Port des Champs-Élysées (8th)
Champs-Elysées Clémenceau (lines 1 and 13), Concorde (lines 1, 8 and 12)
Opening days and times
- VALID UNTIL 31/03/2021
- AVAILABLE EVERY DAY TO BE EXCHANGED AT ANY STOP.
Tickets and prices
- Children under 3 go free.
- Only limited access for the disabled at the Eiffel Tower stop.
- This is not a guided tour.
ESCALES SUR LA SEINE
75007 PARIS 07